|(BPT) – The perfect man cave is different for everyone, but no matter how you define your ideal space, you’re always looking for ideas on how to upgrade and make a space uniquely yours.|
If you’re looking for some great man cave additions but don’t have the money for a total makeover, don’t worry. You can give your space a redo at a fraction of the cost.
|How? By renting a few components to make your space perfect for having company. Here are some simple ways you can rent what’s needed to build your man cave into a space coveted by your friends.|
* It starts with the TV. Whether you are a movie buff or you wait all week for the big game, nothing defines a man cave quite like a big screen TV. Renting a TV for your big event ensures that you have the latest and greatest picture quality at a fraction of the price.
* Complement your viewing entertainment with extras. No matter what is on television, food is the perfect party pleaser. Rent food warmers for the big game to keep your appetizers succulent and provide that true tailgating experience. If you’re interested in film rather than sports, create an authentic movie environment by renting a popcorn machine from your local rental store. It is the perfect prop for a film-themed man cave.
* Offer them a drink. Every guest appreciates the presence of a wet bar. You can build your own, allowing you to showcase your creativity and build the space to your exact needs. Don’t have the tools to take on such a project? In many cases, you can rent them instead of buying.
* Update the floors. Carpet may feel comfy under your toes but if you’re looking for something to stand up to the wear and tear, nothing beats hardwood floors. Today’s hardwood floor material is easier to install than ever so don’t shy away from making this improvement.
* Fill your space with alternative entertainment. Not all of your guests are going to be interested in watching television. Fortunately, you can upgrade your man cave by renting alternative entertainment. Bring in a game table to give your guests that real Vegas feel. Texas Hold’em tables are a popular choice but you can also rent a Craps table or a roulette wheel. You can complete that casino look by renting authentic slot machines to be used by your guests.
* Welcome to the arcade. Maybe your friends are gamers instead of gamblers. If that’s the case, your neighborhood rental store has plenty of options to give your man cave that nostalgic arcade feel. Wow your guests with a memorable arcade game or treat them to the classic pinball machine – either way your guests will lose themselves in the fun when they come to visit.
Your man cave is already your favorite room in your house and with a few upgrades, you can turn your space into the place everyone enjoys hanging out. Consult your local rental store or visit RentalHQ.com for more ideas. You’ll quickly learn that the only limit to upgrading your man cave is your imagination.